Thursday, July 30, 2009

i'm BORED.

at the Nile River

malaria is a beeze. it makes me want to crawl out of my skin. i have no energy even though i have slept for 2 days and i want to go do something but i can't because i'm too tired. and i'm over taking melatonin pills to make myself sleepy...thus, i have resorted to the sloth-esque internet to ease my cabin fever.

CORRECTION to the intern sickness report: Richelle only has typhoid. the sketch clinic lied to us...i think it's all a conspiracy...no one is sick...we are all fine.

Our school in the bush has been going very well. I am working with the youngest group, which proves challenging as they know NO english and the concept of learning is very foreign to them. For the past 2 days i have been in bed, so i am missing my children greatly. thankfully one of the COTN staff's daughter has been here at home...4 year old Ruth who also knows no english. she is beautiful and we taught her to give kisses on our cheeks. we just painted our nails together.

No comments:

Post a Comment